Questions to help clarify common grounds and differences to resolve 1) Do we agree that High School algebra scores needs to be improved?
2) Should we make the learning of math more life relevant and interesting?
3) Should we provide adequate practice to ensure mastery of basic and important skills?
4) Should our children learn to understand math concepts as well as master computational skills?
5) Is cooperative learning a useful tool or should all classroom learning be done individually?
6) How early and much should children be exposed to use of calculators?
7) Are we satisfied with the standard of math in PISD?